Wednesday, March 27, 2013

childhood gone downhill


Disney was my favorite channel for my whole childhood. I remember watching all the classics like Lizzy Maguire, That’s So Raven, and Hannah Montana. They were such good shows because they were funny without being inappropriate but they weren't stupid about it.
Nowadays they replaced all the old shows with these new ones and I think everybody that watched Disney channel would agree that they have definitely gone downhill. For instance it started to get bad when the Suite Life of Zach and Cody went from being in a hotel to a ship. Then they had horrible cartoons come along like Fish Hooks which I don’t think is very funny at all and kind of annoying. Now they don’t have Wizards of Waverly Place or even Suite Life and all the shows that I knew as a kid are gone and have been replaced. The newest show they have is called Dog with a Blog. And just by the name you can tell that it is beyond horrible! The main character is a dog that is real but they put in “special graphics” so the dogs mouth moves with what he is saying. I haven’t actually watched this show and I have no motivation to do so, just seeing the previews I wanted to change the channel.
I believe that Disney should stop making new shows and just replay all the old episodes. I don’t watch Disney at all anymore but if they started to play the old episodes that would probably be the only thing I watch. I don’t care that there wouldn't be any new episodes because if they started from season one of all the shows I wouldn't even remember them and it would be like a new experience all over again! I don’t think anybody would disagree with me especially kids from my decade. I also believe if Disney did this they would have so many more viewers! So it would be a win/win situation. 
It’s not only the old shows that were better but the original Disney movies were also better. I’m talking about the movies that Disney channel made, even though the princess ones are classic, but I think that Disney channel should play there old original ones. Aka High School Musical, Pixel Perfect, Zenon, Cheetah Girls, Stuck in the Suburbs, and The Evan Stevens Movie. There are so many movies that are so good and are better than these new ones.
If it was up to me it would still be old Disney channel and I would take out all the crap they have now, it would be 10 times better! Some of you may call me a child for watching keeping up with Disney but I don’t care! Anyways I’m still considered a “child” aren't I? (479 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment