Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FATTT AMYYY


Over break I went to the movies with a group of friends. We chose to go to the movie “Pitch Perfect”… and let me tell yah it was hilarious. I’m pretty sure I laughed eighty percent of the movie, there was constantly a funny line coming out of someone’s life the entire movie.

            To give you an overview of the movie the setting was at a college. It dealt with different groups you can be a part of during your stay at college and one of the groups was an all acapella singing group. The group in the movie went to different competitions trying to win a big title. The movie was basically all the challenges they went through to get there.

            One of the characters of the movie was “Fat Amy” she was personally my favorite in the movie, some of the things that came out of her mouth were just hilarious to the point where I just couldn’t stop laughing. Here are some of the things that she said:

1.       “You call yourself Fat Amy?”… “Yeah, that way twig B****s like you don’t do it behind my back.”

2.      “Sometimes I have the feeling that I can do crystal meth but then I think, hmmm, better not.”

3.      “Les-be-honest”

4.      “I’m gonna finish you like a piece of cheesecake.”

5.      “Yeah, don’t put me down for cardio.”

6.      “What are you doing” … “Horizontal Running”

 

Too sum her up; she was a very rude yet funny person.  She also had a British accent which just made it all ten times funnier. Her real name is Rebel Wilson; she is in another favorite movie of mine “Bridesmaids”.

If you have ever seen Bridesmaids or The Hangover movies, I think you would really enjoy this movie. I have heard both good and bad things about it. Majority of the people I have talked to think it’s funny but some people have said the purpose of the movie was stupid. When someone told me that I thought about other funny movies and usually funny movies aren’t made to have a good purpose but to solely make you laugh and have a good time. Regardless if you like funny movies or not you should definitely rent or buy this movie when it comes out because it is seriously tears running down your face hilarious! Also you will never forget Fat Amy; she will definitely leave an impact in your life. (408)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment