Sunday, April 7, 2013

lazy weekend 101


Let’s just say this past weekend was most likely considered “LAZY” weekend. While laying in my bed I came upon “Workaholics” which is a hilarious new show that I found on Netflix, but I’m pretty sure it plays on Fox. It’s about three very laid back guys who all work at the same office job. They even share the same cubicle. These guys are the kind of people who don’t care about serious things they are always looking for fun and getting themselves in trouble. It’s so funny how dumb they can be. Each episode is a different story line, so you never know to expect with the next episode. For instance the first episode was about a drug test at their work, the second episode was about going to a baseball game, and the third episode was about somebody breaking into their office at night. So each episode has nothing to do with the next. I like it like that, with this series at least, because you don’t want it to be predicting, and the last thing these guys are is predicting.

Blake is probably the most immature out of the three; he is also the one who does the most drugs. Then there is Anders who is the one that keeps the other two in check, he is always the one telling them it’s a bad idea but does it anyways. And then there is Adam, he is my favorite because he is the funniest; he thinks he’s really good looking and strong but really he is just a total loser. So as you can imagine these three guys are not really up to any good.

This show is pretty inappropriate and I would suggest to anyone under 15 because these guys are a pretty bad influence. The reason why I consider its inappropriate is that the guys use a lot of drugs and alcohol in the show. For instance the third episode was about them on shrooms. So younger people should probably not be watching this, some people might think I’m too young for the show even. I think it’s hilarious and addicting, personally I can’t stop watching it. If you’re in-between the ages of 15 and 25 I imagine you would really like this show and I suggest watching it because I have really enjoyed it so far. (391 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment