Thursday, April 18, 2013

F.U.N

Everybody once in their life have seen SpongeBob whether it was an old or new episode. Its either you like SpongeBob or you hate it. I personally can't get enough of it! To me the older, original episodes are the best. I think my overall favorite episode is FUN. It is about SpongeBob trying to turn plankton good. At first Plankton is really stubborn and mean but then SpongeBob sings the FUN song and it suddenly turns Planktons mood and he becomes nice. SpongeBob and Plankton start to become best friends and do everything together. They end up going to go see a movie and SpongeBob takes out a krabby patty for a snack and Plankton steals it. You figure out Plankton was just putting on a nice act to get the formula. The reason why I like that episode so much is because of the FUN song. If you're a fan of SpongeBob you know the FUN song. You can definitely tell the difference between a new and old episode of SpongeBob. The older ones look more blurry and SpongeBob has a different narrator. I personally think that the newer SpongeBob has a whinier voice. Also the more recent episodes I would say have a different sense of humor. Even though the original are really good and they're classics I think the newer ones have a better sense of humor. When you are younger you sometimes don’t pick up on all the jokes, but now that I’m older I realize a lot of funny things I missed in the dialog, even in the older episodes. I think that’s why I still enjoy watching this show. Even though a lot of people say it’s immature, SpongeBob has a lot of jokes fitted into their episodes you wouldn’t pick up unless you were older to actually understand them. To me SpongeBob is funnier than ever! (314 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment