Sunday, October 28, 2012

costumes or naked costumes.....

             I know that lately I have making a lot of blogs about Halloween but there are just so many things to talk about! This blog is all about the costumes ranging from little kids to adults! Halloween is a time where you can be whatever you want and make the best of it!
            When you’re a baby you have no say in what you want to be, but your mom sure does. Usually they make a good choice and when you’re looking at pictures you get to see just how cute you look and how adorable you were. Now when you’re under 10-12 you basically be whatever cools, so like a witch or a cool cartoon character, or of course a scary monster. But when you’re above say 15-16 you all begin to make bad bad choices, and I’m not saying this to everyone because I know people that dress appropriate. But a lot like to dress up and let half of their ass hang out and boobs exposed……Excuse me but I really DON’T enjoy seeing it and its really not that attractive hunny at least not to me. Some people say that Halloween is a time for girls to dress up like the bad slu* word, but really just stop. I feel like everyone can wear clothing that fits their body and still have just as much of a good time as the girl that dressed up as a slut@y boxer or kitty. So ladies please this Halloween year wear something that fits and actually covers at least some of your body, PLEASE. (264)

No comments:

Post a Comment