Monday, October 22, 2012

& here comes all the sick days

Being that it is fall heading into winter; people are very susceptible for the common sicknesses or viruses. In my school there have been numerous people getting Mono, Whooping Cough, and the common flu. Usually I am the first to come down with it but not this year, I honestly thought this would be the first year I wouldn’t get super sick; I usually get sick all the time at least every other month but lately I haven’t been getting sick all. And to tell yah the truth I was definitely okay with that!
Last night I did my routine homework, and later went to bed. I had a pretty crappy night of sleep, later to wake up with the horrible feeling of sickness. Whenever I get sick, I get little small symptoms before it becomes full blown. This morning my throat was sore, I was super tired, my nose was beginning to become stuffed, and I had that tiny headache that lasted whole entire day. I knew I would get sick at some point! Anyways I have been drinking a lot of liquids and taking pain reliever, whatever I have I want it gone as soon as possible!
If you feel like you are getting sick, you should be aware of a few things. One might be that you’re not washings your hands enough, so throughout that day be as clean as can be. Also it could be due to the fact that you were hanging out with someone that was sick and shared a beverage or food item with them, next time make sure they aren’t sick. Make sure you drink as much fluids that can fit into your body, but make sure they are good fluids like orange juice for the vitamin c or Gatorade. Definitely make sure that you are also taking some pain reliever it might help and actually cure what’s going on. The most important thing of all would to get as much sleep as better, the more you sleep the better you’ll fee. But last if it gets worse I would advise to go to the doctor and get medicine to cure whatever it is that you have and not spread it.
Really though, who wants to be sick! You’re miserably stuck in your bed all day, with nothing to do, and you miss school and get behind. It is just not worth it and honestly a pain in the ass. Yes, you could have just been at the wrong place at the wrong time and caught something but next flu season be aware of your hygiene. Then you might not be a susceptible to becoming sick. (445)

No comments:

Post a Comment