Thursday, October 11, 2012

fast, gross food, samething?

                Okay, people have very different views on McDonalds, some love it and some want absolutely nothing to do with it. Yes, it is extremely unhealthy, and has lots and lots of calories in every delicious bite. I like it, but then I think about what I’m eating and that starts me make me not like it. I mean can you even call their meat “meat”?
                I have had both good encounters with this place and bad, I don’t eat there much due to the fact that my parents despise their food and it’s really bad for you. Plus I really don’t know how someone can eat there more than at least twice a week, whenever I’m done with their food I feel greasy all over and over stuffed ending with a horrible stomach ache. But I’m not going to lie it tastes pretty good and it’s cheap.
                In the past month McDonalds has started putting the calorie counts next to the food you’re going to order. This makes me especially not want to eat there often, I have to look at how much fat I’m putting in my body and that makes me want to eat somewhere else. This is probably really bad for McDonalds and possibly making people not eat there knowing exactly how much calories they are eating. People are being smart and not eating such unhealthy food, yet they are loosing customers. You could say it is a positive thing and a negative thing.
                I hope that every fast food place is required to do this. People should not eat at these places on a regular basis, they basically support the obese.  We all know that about the obesity problem that is occurring throughout America today, this could have somewhat of a change for that. Not a huge one but at least a small one.
                I’ve always thought that we should have healthy fast food. We already have cold cut sandwich chains like Subway and Quiznos, that has got to be 10x better for you then a greasy cooked burger. Everyone should think about what they eat before they eat it, maybe it will cause you to choose something different.  
                So this is what I advise you to do, next time you go to a fast food place, stop and think about what you’re about to eat. Think about what that could cause 10 years from then and how the food is made, ECT. Also take a look at all the calories you are about to eat and put into your body, do you really want to do that? And last think about how you will feel after you eat all that “great” food. (447)

No comments:

Post a Comment