Thursday, October 11, 2012

fall has its downsides

                A few blogs back, I posted about fall and how I loved it and all. That opinion is slowly changing at this very second, I mean yah I like it when it’s cool outside and the leaves changing colors and all because everything is just so pretty. But when it starts to get so cold I have to wear a coat, and then things freeze and I die, and everything just is so ugly and depressing. That makes me  not like fall as much as I normally do. This morning at the sound of my alarm clock, I was freezing, and by the time I went to bed that night, I was yet still freezing. Yes, I would rather be dripping sweat from the blazing sun then freezing my finger tips off.
                Also when fall arrives, so does all the sickness’s, lately I have noticed a lot of people who are getting sick, or their allergies are kicking in. Germ-ex will be my best friend this year, because I am hoping and praying I don’t get sick. (Knock on wood) If you don’t want to get sick, you should go get the flu vaccine, it might prevent a very bad illness. And also help from spreading it as well.
                The sun is starting to disappear as well, pretty soon it will be winter and we will have a few months of depressing cloud coverage. So as of right now I would take fall and enjoy the best parts. Hot chocolate with marshmallows of course, home-made chili on that windy chilly depressing day, and my personal favorite sitting by the fire and or fireplace relaxing and enjoying all the heat, fall has many great aspects, but come along are the icky ones, that no one really enjoys all that much. Stay warm iowa(: (303)

No comments:

Post a Comment