Sunday, December 2, 2012

falla la la la la la

CHRISTMASSSSSS. You definitely know it’s the best time of the year… when 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family begins, and last night that moment happened. Yes it did. Christmas is right around the corner and I am soooo ready for it.  Whereever I go I hear all the Christmas songs and see all the lights. I even decorated my room! Christmas is a time of giving and it makes me oh so happy.
I haven’t begun shopping yet, but I better get started soon because it’s going to start getting crazy out there! I love getting gifts for people and finding the perfect one for them. During Christmas time everyone is just so happy and full of joy.
Every year in student government we get a grant of money and get to go shopping for people that don’t have enough money to shop. It is awesome knowing that even if you aren’t well off, you can have an awesome Christmas and everyone can be happy. I love shopping for these families and this year I am hoping to be able to deliver them and see how happy the parents are. It’s really awesome to be a part of it!
Christmas again is one of the best times of the year! Maybe this Christmas you can do one small thing to impact someone else’s Christmas and make it better! (230)

No comments:

Post a Comment