Tuesday, December 18, 2012

cat fishhhh

            Can you imagine having a relationship with someone over the internet for a long period of time and never meeting them or seeing them and when you get the chance they end up not being the person you thought they were but yet a person you talked to with a completely different appearance? On MTV there is a show called “Catfish” , it’s about people meeting other people over the internet that they have never seen face to face and these people get the chance to meet them in real live person and usually they end up being someone completely different. And these people are shocked each and every time!
            The creator of the show actually experienced it himself; he fell in love with a girl over the internet that in her facebook profile pictures was a young, skinny, pretty brunette. After about a year they met and she was an older more obese but not fat women, he was shocked and wanted to help others in his place and that’s why he made the show.
            Personally I really enjoy the show but there are some things that I don’t like. I think it’s awesome that these people have relationships and all, but if you meet someone over the internet that doesn’t have Skype or doesn’t send any pictures then I don’t see how you can think they are 100% the person they say they are. Also I don’t like how once he comes into the picture suddenly he knows if they are who they say they are or not and all that. Some of the people on the show just aren’t very smart you could say. Other than that I really like the show I think it’s awesome that he helps them find their love even though most of the time it doesn’t turn out that way.
            The show made me scared to ever meet anyone over the internet not that I’m looking at all , but I mean can you imagine meeting someone you were in “love” with and they turn out being someone completely different! On the 1st episode I watched this 23 year old girl fell in love with a 23 year old guy model from L.A. who claimed he traveled a lot and wrote cue cards for Chelsea lately, anyway this so called GUY turns up to be a 18 year old GIRl!!!! WHAT THE HECK! WHAT WOULD YOU DO! It’s just so crazy, if you were the person being fake? WHY! I just feel that it is so wrong on so many levels, and rude! These fake people have problems and you should never hide who you are! Ughh sorry this show just gets me going. Overall I really enjoyed this show and would definitely recommend it! (463)

No comments:

Post a Comment