Sunday, January 13, 2013

red dawn

                Every Christmas my cousins and I always go see a movie that night, this past Christmas we decided to go see Red Dawn. Now when I got my popcorn and candy I honestly had absolutely no idea what I was about to watch. But within the first 10 minutes it was definitely a “Sam” kind of movie (movie about the world ending or something terrible happening in the world). The movie was about North Korea basically coming over to the U.S and taking over. At the beginning of the movie in a town/region all of the electricity mysteriously went out. Then that next morning all of a sudden millions of troops came falling out of the sky starting to take over all the Americans. A group of teens got away from their hometown and began their own rebel group & eventually started to fight back.
            While sitting in the theater watching this movie of course I thought of the whole “what if” thing and situation. I mean seriously what it that happened here, it could honestly probably happen any day because North Korea is so split apart from everyone they could be planning something so terrible, yet no one would ever know until something actually really happened. It honestly, kind of scared me, but I will never know. If that did happen though I feel that America would win because we are just that awesome, good reason, I know, I know.
            Anyways the movie had Josh from the Nickelodeon show Drake & Josh aka Josh Peck which I really liked because he is a really good actor and because I haven’t seen him in any movies or shows sense then & may I add he is looking better than ever ;).
Now anyways back to the movie viewing experience. In the movie people didn’t really resist the Korean soldiers, now I know that if that really happened I’m pretty sure we all would most likely strongly resist all these guys and go into a war very very fast. So I feel that was a down-side to the movie also I didn’t like how they only showed one town and not the entire U.S., that is something I would change.
I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys world-ending movies, or movies about something terrible happening. AKA “Sam movies”(: (392 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment