Tuesday, January 29, 2013

blogging these days


I honestly think blogging is a waste of time. A lot of people would agree with me too. Most students don’t keep up them. I could be doing a lot more things that I think are more productive than writing three blogs a week. For instance I could work on other homework, or study for big tests. It doesn’t help me with my writing at all because I not getting any better I’m just writing the same except a different topic each for blog. Also I don’t understand how to use blogger at all, this whole year I have not read any other blogs because I don’t know how to find my friends. Also I don’t think anybody can see my blogs because I don’t know if I’m eve posting them right so really nobody else is even reading my blogs!

As a student I don’t have time to take out of my busy week do write three blogs. I have so many other things to do like school, work, homework, sleep, and hang out with friends. Those things are way more important to me than blogs (no offense). I think the only reason we are doing these is for our writing to get better but mine is not at all improving. Most of the time I just ramble in my blogs (kind of like this one). I don’t know what to talk about anymore in them because I’ve ran out of ideas a long time ago, that’s why this blog is about why I hate writing blogs. I don’t understand how people keep one topic going through out all their blogs!

I would honestly be happier if we took out blogs and wrote more papers in class. That way I would get better at writing and I would take them more seriously. We don’t get graded on the context of our blogs; we just get graded on whether or not we did them, so how do we know we’re getting any better? We don’t. I took AP to become a better writer but all these are doing are making me hate writing even more. I’ve talked to other students and they agree with me, take them out! But I guess I’ll just have to push my way through them because it doesn’t seem like they’re getting changed anytime soon. Maybe sooner or later the teachers will get a hint…. (no offence) (402 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment