Wednesday, January 16, 2013

yay for me

                Being healthy. That can mean many different things to many different people. This start of the New Year I started to become somewhat healthier, which definitely involves working out & eating right. (MY FAVORITE THING EVER)Yes, it was my New Year’s Resolution but so far I have been sticking to it pretty well. So don’t doubt me. I want to look good in September for my sister’s wedding, so that is definitely my main goal. Having a goal always helps.
            It really isn’t that bad though, being healthy can be super hard at first, at least it definitely was for me. I work in a steakhouse so I usually always drink pop and eat food after and during work, so that is something I had to stop, I started to drink water or tea because it is much healthier than dark pop. Also I stopped eating food from there because the meals are terrible for you but definitely very delicious. I have always loved fruits and vegetables and chickens so eating healthier hasn’t been that hard, the work part was probably the hardest. That was my first step it was hard but I’m doing it for the best (:
            Now the second main thing I did was started boxing class’s, my sister is an instructor so I get to try it out for a while for free. Let me tell yah, boxing classes kick your ass, the first night I started I stopped half way through and puked it was that terrible, then again I was pushing myself to hard. I am not going to lie I am still sore from class and it’s been a few weeks but at some point that has to go away, right?
            I am happy with myself and can’t wait to be even happier after I complete my goal! Working out and being healthy is very hard at first but it definitely gets easier and all in all you start to feel more confident and healthier all together. (333 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment