Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wanelo.... best thing ever


A few blogs back I posted about my newest addiction, but sence than it has changed….Wanelo is a new social sight that is a lot like Pinterest but you can buy everything on it. I personally like it better than pinterest because not a lot of people know about it and I can buy things that you can’t find in any stores so it’s original. The only time I go on Pinterest is if I want some good craft or food ideas, I also go on it to see funny picture but I don’t look at the clothes anymore. Wanelo has everything from clothes to iPhone cases. Mostly I would say Wanelo is for girls mostly but I do know a few guys who have it. The only reason I think they have it is because Wanelo has bro tanks but other than that I can’t imagine what they are buying. Something’s are kind of ridiculous on Wanelo, for instance I saw a unicorn horn that is made for cats and you could actually buy it, which I thought was a little weird but hilarious all at the same time.

Just like all of the other social networks you can follow people and people can follow you on Wanelo. I don’t care if I have a lot of followers like I would with Twitter and Facebook because Wanelo is more for you to see, not other people. I only have 2 followers on Wanelo while I have 190 on Twitter. I only follow a few fiends because they have the same taste in things as me so if they saved something that I liked than I could save and buy it if I wanted to. And I imagine that’s the only reason other people follow me.

Instead of having a thousand different boards and pinning things into different categories all you have is you r wish list. You look at one page, there is not different categories you can go to like hair or humor. Once you see something you like you click on it and it says save or buy. If you click save it will save to your page so you can look at it later and possibly buy it if you want? If you click on buy it will take you to the website where it is selling it. I have noticed that Wanelo takes a lot of things from Urban Outfitters, which we don’t have one near us anywhere so that’s nice, and they also have a lot of things from eBay, but overall most of the stuff comes from ETSY. Sometimes the things you want are sold out which makes me kind of frustrated but that’s the only thing I don’t like Wanleo, other than that I think it’s a good site and if you’re a girl I would imagine you would like it no matter what kind of style you have. Yes, I can admit that I have an addiction(: (497 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment