Sunday, September 30, 2012

cougar pride

Friday night, I was one happy cougar. Our football team at the start of the day was 0-5 and later 1-5. Everyone has been doubting the football team, because of their 5 games lost and none won, and they were just assuming we would lose Friday night, but they happily one with an outstanding score of 44-0. The football team came together and made all of us proud, and had a winning game on homecoming week!
                The student section was great too; all my friends and I went kind of all out for this game, we put yellow and green handprints on our face and it was awesome. The student section was much crowed and we all were screaming cheers and helping the boys win. And no offence to the seniors, they actually did pretty good and cheered.
The last couple games it has been the juniors starting all the cheers and it has also been the juniors that stayed until the end of the game even if we lost. I think it’s ridiculous if you’re just going to leave at halftime if we’re losing that is horrible and think about how it affects the football players! In a recent blog I talked about the sophomores not wanting to move back either, this game it was the same. I was one of those people asking me to move back and the literately stood there and glared and just made me feel so stupid, it was very rude. But I didn’t let them ruin my night.
I am very proud of the football team and I am one happy cougar(: (269)

No comments:

Post a Comment