Monday, September 10, 2012

crappy lunch oh sorry i mean healthy lunch

Everyone knows that school lunch is usually the worst lunch. Even though you have those few people that think very highly about school lunch. Like me I personally don’t hate school lunch but I am still far from loving it. Now I come to school every day and by lunch I am pretty hungry, everyone is.           

 With being a junior I can now leave during lunch, so I can go get fast food or Hy-Vee or maybe even go home, bad food like that. Well now with the 2012 school lunch changes, lunch sucks. I mean a few years ago they took away pop, and candy. I know a lot of people were not happy about that, but I understood that yah it’s really not that healthy for you and you really should only have it in moderation. But now school lunch is what people see on cartoons, the gross sloppy food, that no one enjoys eating.

We are going so healthy this year that our noodles are whole grain, basically everything they put in our mouth is whole grain. We have to take a vegetable this year also or we will be charged more? That doesn’t make sense to me. Oh and let me tell yah NO desserts either, only every other Friday!?

Why exactly are they making these changes, because the children of America are becoming extremely fat, and yes that is true but not all of us are overweight? Why make all of us change our eating habits for the few that should? Okay okay I know I am blabbering on as the young teenager that I am but it just makes me mad.

            Now, for lunch I go out almost every day so I can actually enjoy my food. This also costs money that I really should not have to spend on food. Some people may say to just suck it up and move on and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I guess if I have to suck it up I will. Healthy food is not all bad some is actually really good, and at the same time good for you. Now that I have finished this blog I feel extremely fat for complaining about the food choice at school, sorry, oh gosh. (380)

No comments:

Post a Comment