Sunday, September 2, 2012

fridays are fierce days

FRIDAYS! The best day of the whole entire week, at least my favorite day of the week. I wake up to my alarm upset a first because I’m waking up so bright and early but soon happy because I realize It’s almost the weekend. The highlight of my day is that later that night I have a football game to attend with my friends.
          Now I and my friends take football games pretty seriously. We kind of go all out. I remember in 8th grade we would just put on a Kennedy shirt and be ready, but not anymore. Every grade after that year we progressed to going more and more out. Each week when we are given a theme we take it to the extreme. Now that I’m a junior we make it a pretty big deal considering we sit towards the front and next year we sit in the front!  
          Glitter and paint is what it’s all about. Either we put big handprints on our faces or even just lines to show we are ready, usually we go with a cougar paw to represent. Now Glitter is the fun part though, we don’t just use a tiny bit of glitter but we progress to tons, we put in on our face, in our hair, EVERYWHERE. Trust me though it’s bad, very bad.           
          Now let me talk about handprints, they are by far my favorite, I have so many people come up to me and go “you have a hand print on your face” and I kind of look at them obliviously like are you serious I honestly had no idea, but hey thanks for letting me know. Also you get the death stares and glare with people looking at you like you’re an idiot for doing it, but I laugh at them because I like my handprint(:
          When we arrive at the games we try our hardest to get a spot, considering we have had to sit in the back freshman year, we deserve to be close to the front. I feel it’s time to address a BIG problem of former Kennedy students that don’t exactly follow the rules. Everyone knows that freshman are in the back, sophomores in front of them, Juniors, and then seniors in the very front. The new 2012 freshman are a little over populated this year and they kind of made their own section, but the darn sophomores don’t understand the whole “MOVE BACK” thing. I understand your considered “cool” if you’re closer to the front but I have waited for my spot sense freshman year and know I don’t get it because someone can’t wait their turn! I’m sorry I know I’m going a little out of control it just makes me very angry.   
          Anyways we kind of made them move back even if you’re going to swear at me I really don’t care. Next year you can have that spot but not this year, this year it’s mine.          
          When the final buzzer is sounded it is then time to return home, because yah now its FRIDAY, FRIDAY, gotta get down on FRIIIIDAAYYYY.(521)
         

No comments:

Post a Comment