Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yahh this whole about me thing?

         
In my life of living I have found that there are many nicknames for the name Samantha, some good and some not so much. I mean you have the basics like Sam, Sammy and Samuel, but then you have the book theme ones like Sam I Am, and then you have the farfetched ones like Sammalammajamma, Sambolina, Samison. If you haven’t already figured out my name is Samantha(:
I’m a little "cray cray" as some people might say. I’m usually the girl in the classroom that won’t shut up; talking has never been a hard task for me.
“HAHAHAHAHAH” yah that’s just me laughing, I LOVE to laugh and be funny. Jokes are the best… okay here’s one “Knock Knock” my voice , “Who’s there” in your voice, “Knock Knock” my voice, “Who’s there?” in your voice, and the last time “Oops I did it again” in my voice singing like Brittany Spears. Makes me laugh every time. Don’t glare at the computer; trust me I know you think it’s funny.               
Alrighty then next topic. Shopping, shopping has always been something I love, and yes I’m a little addicted. It’s just one of those things I can do to relax and get away from reality, I love everything about it. 
Let’s get a little personal now, I love hanging out with friends and family. I have two siblings that I am very close with and I have no idea what I would do without them. Let’s not forget about my dog though, I love my dog and she loves me and we always just have such a great time together(:          
          All in all I would say I’m your average highschooler, I mean I try to always get my work done, I hangout with my friends, I have a job, and I am new at driving. Oh wait sorry I forgot I only have my permit. Awkwarddddd. I don’t really know what it is about driving but it’s just not something I’m not all that interested in and I am a okay with that.

Hey, nice to meet you my name is Sam and no I do not like green eggs in ham.(362)

No comments:

Post a Comment