Monday, September 17, 2012

sunday not funday

Sundays.       Yes I said it Sundays. That one day of the week that I dread more than Mondays. These days almost are like a slap back to reality, you have that nice 2 day break then bam you are back to getting ready for the work week ahead. Personally Sundays are my least favorite day of the week. If I had any say they just wouldn’t really be there, they would kind of just vanish away.
            My mom refers to Sundays as her peaceful and relaxing day, if you are or know a teenager it is just that, it is more like the night you cram before a history or math test, or the night you realize you have a 3 page paper or project due the next day. I would consider it to more stressful than peaceful by far.
            Now weekends are my favorite, you get a break from school and get to hang out with friends, for me I have a job and I usually work a double on Saturday and 10:30 to 2:00 Sunday morning, Friday nights I am usually with my friends and we don’t do much sleeping. So by Sunday all I want to do is relax and watch TV and watch all the Sunday football games all day but all I can do is homework. I mean some teachers are all like “you can do it Friday night or Saturday”, but who in their right mind would want to do it then? If I had it my way there just wouldn’t be any homework on weekends and people would be able to spend them however they choose, aka mainly sleeping. If I had it my way I guess I wouldn’t be complaining right now, would I?       
            It seems all adults love Sundays because of the fact that they generally do not have homework, so I guess I’ll just have to wait for my adult days for that night of relaxation. But for now, yes I do hate Sundays and no I don’t want homework on weekends.  Sincerely- high school teenager (347)

No comments:

Post a Comment