Wednesday, September 26, 2012

fall time is my favorite time

I think it’s safe to say that fall has arrived and summer has left. I love fall, it is by far my favorite season, a lot of things are changing and happening in the fall. All seasons have their differences but fall has the most change.
Fall time is full of cool air, and all the leaves changing colors. When it starts getting cold out bonfires start happening, I love going home at night with the smell of bonfire and the memory of a great time with friends. Also when the cold air comes so doe’s football games, I get to go watch them on Fridays with my friends and on Sundays with my family and cheer on my team.
Oh and we can’t forget fall fashion, jeans and boots(: I love warm clothes and big sweatshirts. Then right around the corner we have Halloween where we can pretend to be whatever we want (:
            Fall is my favorite season, and describes almost all my favorite things. (167)

No comments:

Post a Comment